Quartz countertops are the best alternatives to the granite for the use in kitchen. They are popular choice because of their durable and long lasting nature. They are stronger than the granite and offer you a wide variety of color and combination choices as they are manufactured according to the specifications. During the manufacturing process, they can be made in endless possibilities of varieties in designs and colors and can be made to look exactly like granite or marble. What makes the quartz countertops the best choice for the kitchen is their heat and stain resistant quality. They can take a lot of kitchen abuse, making them easy to clean and maintain. Another major quartz countertops benefits are their non porous quality and bacteria resistance.
Most of the time, you see only two stone options, Granite and marble, that are used by many people in their homes. Too many owners want different stone choices when it comes to kitchen countertops, and quartz stones give them an added advantage. http://www.conn29th.org/university/introduction-examples-research-papers.htm https://masterpieceministries.org/alcohol-should-not-be-banned-essay/ https://jansmith.com/essay-proofreading-services-528/ go site source site sample college admissions essay successful personal statements watch classification essay on sports how does viagra work on females cheap editing services essay zamzam in urdu http://bookclubofwashington.org/books/how-to-write-a-paper-outline/14/ buy viagra online prescription levitra vs viagara levitra 30 tablet 20 mg http://utahlakecommission.org/thesis/homework-help-accounting/76/ essays on real estate https://ds-drupal.haverford.edu/dcc/analytics/?mg=dapoxetine-o-que-g as biology coursework http://parentinginprogress.net/1944-help-on-writing-essays/ http://www.naymz.com/innovative-ways-to-teach-creative-writing/ dare essay winners film noir essay thesis generic viagra england is it illegal to buy flagyl online where to buy viagra in san jose resume for mca freshers pdf http://parentinginprogress.net/12556-english-language-as-commentary-on-coursework/ creative writing worksheets for grade 8 Here are certain benefits of quartz countertops.
When it comes to home decoration, every owner wants to have the best value for money. Quartz stones are less expensive than the Granite and can offer you the similar finish and look. If you have a large countertop, then you can opt for a custom quartz countertop without compromising on the looks and quality that too at an affordable price.
- Looks and Appearance
Quartz can be made to look any ways that you want it to be. As it is manufactured, you can get one custom made according to your size and design specifications. It can be made to look exactly like Granite or you can get one made with your color, texture and pattern choices. It can be cut to fit the space and comes without any defect.
Quartz stone is manufactured by using 93% of the natural quartz and the remaining 7% using the resin binder. To give it the color of your choice, the added color mixture gives it the shade. When all of these things are combined, it gives the quartz extreme strength, making it stronger than the Granite and marble.
- Non Porous
Unlike Granite and marble, that are porous stones that can accumulate dust and other contingencies in the capillary channels between the mineral composition, the quartz stone is absolutely non porous. This means, you don’t have to worry about any stains and deposits on the surface and it doesn’t require any sealing. Quartz is extremely stain resistant making them perfect for the use in kitchen where a lot of spillage happens.
- Prevents Bacteria
As the quartz stone is non porous, they don’t offer any tine spaces for the bacterial growth, making them extremely safe for the use in the kitchen. The bacteria may thrive on the food deposits over the surface of the stone, but as the quartz has an absolute plain surface, it gives you a hygienic platform to use in the kitchen.